You run a small business or a big one, you need to attend trade shows, no matter which industry you belong to and what budget you have. During the trade show, exhibitors are keen to make the most of it- meeting new people, noting information about prospects, etc. But what you do after a trade show gets over is also important.
The dos and don’ts after a trade show is over
- Not contacting the people who have shared interest with your business
- Storing your old exhibit for an infinite period
- Not taking enough steps to dispose of the old exhibit
- Not following sustainability measures
- Recycle your old exhibit: No exhibit on earth has a life span of 100 years or so! So, you must refurbish or repurpose it. Recycling your old exhibit is the best way. The best way to do so is to recycle your old exhibit after a trade show is over. But for that, an exhibitor must take the help of a good trade show stand builder, but an exhibitor must inform them, well in advance. However, it can store your used exhibit for future shows too.
- Reuse whatever you can:Reusing an old exhibit can save you a thousand bucks if not more! Before reselling your old exhibit, examine and recycle those components that are still working. For example, the creative walls that you used in a modular booth years ago can be reinstalled as a photo booth for the attendees to click selfies and hence, increase engagement. This is an innovative step. But for more, you need to contact a reputed trade show booth ideas for attractive product displays that can amplify the engagement rate.
- Amends for donation:Designing the best custom booth with the latest features, flooring, and lighting, is a great deal for your next trade show. By this method, you save a lot on logistics costs, and dismantling costs, and the engagement rate is quite high. But what are your thoughts about the old exhibits in your junkyard? You should not keep them lying to rust. Instead, you must donate it to the needy. By donating your old exhibit, there will be zero disposal fees and you can easily write the donation off at the end of the year.
- Reselling the exhibits:Reselling your old exhibit is the best way to recoup the investment for the original purchase of a custom booth. But do not take long to resell it. Otherwise, the storage fees will be too much to bare. So, if you plan on reselling the old exhibit, it is advisable to show a signboard at your exhibit while exhibiting at the trade show for the “Pre-show Exhibit” or “Old exhibit on sale”.
Wrapping up: A good trade show stand builder is one, who can dismantle your exhibit, store your entire exhibit for future use, disposes of the parts appropriately, and store only the working components. You can contact us, a reliable and experienced trade show booth rental exhibit displays in Las Vegas if you need any help in dismantling, or storing your exhibit or repurposing it for future shows.