RSNA Chicago - Radiological Society of North America
26 – 30 November 2023 Chicago, Illinois | RSNA Chicago Radiological Society of North America World’s leading event in the radiology industry.
RSNA Chicago is the Most Popular Radiological Community Show
Annual meeting of Radiological Society of North America RSNA Chicago. It can also be referred to as a technical exhibit, which is a great way to learn about the latest developments in the medical industry. RSNA Chicago is a non-profit organization that has over 52,000 members from 153 countries. It is inclusive. Expositors have many opportunities to find out about the latest software and equipment innovations at this annual meeting. Chicago 2023 RSNA will be home to industry leaders, decision-makers, and influencers representing all subspecialties of radiology.
Why should you join RSNA 2023?
- radiology professionals: Since its inception, this annual meeting has enabled industry innovators to thrive for more than 100 years.
- Support radiology research. The RSNA foundation has contributed $60 million to radiology research around the world.
- Provide authoritative continuing education: This foundation offers hundreds of SACME-eligible online courses with top subspecialists’ experts.
Who is eligible to attend the Annual Meeting of the 2023 Radiological Society of North America?
- IT managers and personnel
- The most trusted radiologists in the entire world
- For clinical and biomedical engineers
- Scientists, doctors, and physical physicists
- Hospital administrators
- Chief executives of Health Care System, CTOs, CIOs and CIOs as well as CMOS and DDOs and CFOs
- Heads of Radiology Department, Health Care Consultants and Practice Managers
We are a Chicago-based trade booth design company that can help you create the perfect trade show. The best trade booth services for your business. Our expert will take you on a tour through our recommended services.