RSNA Chicago 2022
27 Nov – 01 Dec 2022, Chicago | RSNA Radiological Society of North America World’s leading event in the radiology industry
RSNA Is The Leading Show For Radiological Community
The Radiological Society of North America – RSNA Chicago is an annual meeting and can also be addressed as the technical exhibition- an ideal setting to explore the latest innovation in medical industry. Inclusively, RSNA Chicago is a non-profit organization with over 52,000 members from 153 different countries from around the world. Exhibitors in this annual meeting are surrounded with ample opportunities and can also discover the newest innovations in equipment and software. Industry leaders, decision makers and, influencers from all around the world participate in RSNA 2022 Chicago to represent every subspecialty in radiology.
Why You Must Participate In RSNA Chicago 2022?
- Empower radiology innovators: For more than 100 years this annual meet is empowering the industry innovators.
- Support your radiology research: RSNA foundation has funded $60 million to support radiology research coming from all around the world.
- Provide authoritative continuing education: The foundation hosts hundreds of SA-CME eligible online & in-person courses incorporation with subspecialty’s top experts.
Who Can Be The Part Of 2022 Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting?
- IT personnel and managers
- The world’s leading radiologists
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
- Physicians, scientists, and physicists
- Hospital directors and administrators
- Health care system CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, CMOs, CDOs, and CFOs
- Radiology department heads, health care consultants, and practice managers