Committed to 100 per cent health and safety of the trade show guests and exhibits remains the number one priority of Las Vegas. Beholding the commitment to create a hygienic trade show environment in Vegas for the attendees, staff, and other workers, Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak announced that large indoor events in the city will be allowed to opt out wearing mask requirements if they verify the proof of full vaccination. Further to this announcement, majority of trade shows happening in Las Vegas made it mandatory to provide evidence claiming your full vaccination.
Solely based on today’s science urgency, vaccination is the only best hope leveraging the trade show industry with the benefit to host the shows. While raising a support for the same, Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CTA (owner and producer of the most influential show called CES) stated, “We all play a part in ending the pandemic through encouraging vaccinations and implementing the right safety protocols. We are taking on our responsibility by requiring proof of vaccination to attend CES 2022 in Las Vegas.” Having the same mind-set, numerous big events happening in Las Vegas adapted the same health and safety protocol.
Major Trade Shows To Take Place In Las Vegas
- Supply Side West
- National Hardware Show
- National Business Aviation Association
- Money 20/20
- Global Gaming
- NAB show
- Food Ingredients North America (FI)
- Diving Equipment Manufacturers Association (DEMA)
- Specialty Equipment Marketing Association (SEMA )
- Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX)
- IMEX America
- ISSA Show North America
- Consumer Electronic Show (CES)
- AHR Expo
- Shot Show
When Exhibit In Las Vegas, Remember To Connect With Sensations Exhibits!
We have a reason to your big why! Well, Sensations Exhibits is assisting hundreds of exhibitors in Las Vegas from last 18 years with guaranteed successful project completion. Reason to these successful projects and happy clients is our own production/warehouse situated in South Valley View Boulevard C, Las Vegas. Having our own production house in Vegas enables us to deliver each and every project before the given timeline. Above all, this solves number of issues of the exhibitors exhibiting in Vegas. Per say:
- Storage: Enables you to store your booth at our warehouse at the minimal cost.
- Pre Set-Up Review: Gives you the benefit to review the pre set-up of your trade show booth at our production house.
- Low Logistics Cost: Whether its loading & unloading, lifting or material handling, cost of any logistic is lower as compared to the entire market.
- Easy To Handle Show Site Challenges: Any last minute hassle is easily taken care of while preventing mishap on the show site.