Your trade show partner in Vegas must be the one who knows how to cut the obnoxious process and build a hassle-free starting right from paper work to show wrap-up. Speaking of our self, Sensations Exhibits acquire 20 years of trade show industry experience and an independent warehouse in Las Vegas with a knowledge of local exhibiting rules and regulations- all that an exhibitor require to hire a trade show design company in Las Vegas for modular rental and purchase. Now that you know whom to approach for exhibit booth rental, following are the top most trade shows happening in 2022.
Trade Show Booth You Must Rent For The Following Events In Las Vegas
Exhibiting in a rich city like Las Vegas can give a kick to your business in a drastic way! Here are some top-most shows you must participate in if falls in your industry. Also, as suggested above, consult a company that has to offer exclusive exhibit design inventory and compelling modular trade show displays in Las Vegas! Have a look to trade shows:
- HIMSS: Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society also known as (HIMSS Show) is a global advisor encouraging and supporting the entire health system in the transformation of technology and information. Being a mission-driven, HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition provides its exhibitors a unique experience in the field of health innovation, public policy, workforce development, research and analytics.
- RSNA: The Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) is an annual meeting and can also be addressed as the technical exhibition- an ideal setting to explore the latest innovation in medical industry. Inclusively, RSNA is a non-profit organization with over 52,000 members from 153 different countries from around the world. Exhibitors in this trade show are surrounded with ample opportunities and can also discover the newest innovations in equipment and software. Industry leaders, decision makers and, influencers from all around the world participate in RSNA to represent every subspecialty in radiology.
- Pack Expo: The Association of packaging & processing technology has created the platform that represents above 900 North American producers and dealers of components, equipment, and materials including services to packaging & processing industry. Pack Expo Las Vegas is a trade show in which around 2,500 exhibitors and 45,000 packaging professionals mark their presence. Apart from that, several free educational presentations sessions are also held to aware attendees about the latest packaging industry technologies.
- AHR Expo: AHR Expo is recognised as the most influential air-conditioning, heating and refrigeration exposition and counted amongst the world’s largest HVAC&R industry’s trade shows- displaying numerous new technology products. This show brings manufacturers and suppliers of the HVAC&R sector together dealing in equipment, products and services. To be precise, AHR Expo offers a unique medium in Las Vegas where manufacturers from various size of companies and specialties gathers together in order to share new ideas and display the futuristic HVACR technology.
- JCK Las Vegas: JCK Las Vegas is amongst the most significant trade shows representing jewellery industry in the United States. Visitors who visit this show can explore an extensive collection of jewellery. Other than that, they also have the opportunity to be part of a one of the largest communities of suppliers, retailers, and insiders of the jewellery industry. At JCK Show, there aren’t just the fine jewellery, but also CAD tools, diamond testers, and safety technology for jewellery businesses.
- ISC West 2022: ISC West is the world’s largest trade show for converged security industry and it is a high valued platform that unites the whole security channel under one roof. The show displays the emerging technology, products, services including access control, disaster recovery, video surveillance, IT security products, wireless security products, network security products, and thousands of more safety services via offering visitors the defences to protect against security risks and right tools.
- Intersolar North America: Intersolar North America is proclaimed as the prime trade show focusing on solar industry. The event offers comprehensive and exclusive insights about the American and international solar sector. Significantly the trade show emphases on solar thermal technology, photovoltaics, and solar architecture. Other than that, Intersolar also include PV cell, manufacturing system suppliers, components and mounting systems suppliers, module and inverter manufacturers, service companies as well as manufacturers of solar thermal applications, heating and cooling.
- Cosmoprof North America Las Vegas: Cosmoprof North America is the leading trade show representing beauty and cosmetic industry. CPNA is recognized for its vigorous growth and unique programs held each year. The event offers a huge opportunity to the entire beauty and cosmetic industry to come forth, make new business relations and, foster additional alliances. Cosmoprof works as the premier platform to launch new beauty brands, introduce product innovations, revolutionary technologies including new channels for distribution, manufacturing and, packaging.
- Offshore Technology Conference (OTC): Offshore Technology Conference is the world’s foremost event held at Reliant Center in Houston for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, production, exploration, and environmental protection. Energy industry’s professionals and experts gather to learn about the industry’s latest technology to find & produce offshore oil and natural gas resources. OTC Trade Show has grown into a well-established and esteemed event for industry engineers, executives, managers, and scientists. This technical show provides special sessions on important industry topics, such as the challenges faced by the industry in meeting increasing demand for energy and the future of petroleum.
- National Association of Broadcasters (NAB Show): NAB Show in Las Vegas is the prominent and must-attend event offering one roof to all the media and entertainment professionals in order to keep up with the advancing pace of the content market. It is the trade show where you can discover the newest technologies and connect with the leading personalities in media and entertainment sector. Moreover, NAB Show welcomes the diverse professionals from the media community including professionals working in radio and podcasting, film and broadcasting, advertising, cyber security, social media, gaming and eSports.
Leave A Comment