Committed to 100 per cent health and safety of the trade show guests and exhibits remains the number one priority of Las Vegas. Beholding the commitment to create a hygienic trade show environment in Vegas for the attendees, staff, and other workers, Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak announced that large indoor events in the city will be allowed to opt out wearing mask requirements if they verify the proof of full vaccination. Further to this announcement, majority of trade shows happening in Las Vegas made it mandatory to provide evidence claiming your full vaccination.
Solely based on today’s science urgency, vaccination is the only best hope leveraging the trade show industry with the benefit to host the shows. While raising a support for the same, Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CTA (owner and producer of the most influential show called CES) stated, “We all play a part in ending the pandemic through encouraging vaccinations and implementing the right safety protocols. We are taking on our responsibility by requiring proof of vaccination to attend CES 2022 in Las Vegas.” Having the same mind-set, numerous big events happening in Las Vegas adapted the same health and safety protocol.
Major Trade Shows To Take Place In Las Vegas
Thousands of attendees visit Las Vegas to be the part of huge international trade show and gather a whole lot of experience in their dedicated industries. There are couple of dozens of trade show hosts lending a platform to demonstrate various technologies from global companies, spread the knowledge via thought leaders and most importantly, collaborate face-to-face with trade show attendees. With no surprise, thousands of companies including world-class brands and start-ups visits to exhibit in shows happening Las Vegas every years! Here’s the list of major filthy trade shows in Las Vegas for which exhibitors and visitors come altogether at this land of business:
- Supply Side West (25th -28th October 2021)
- National Hardware Show (NHS) (21st – 23rd October 2021)
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) (12-14 October 2021)
- Money 20/20 (24th -27th October 2021)
- Global Gaming (4th -7th October 201)
- NAB show (9th -13th October 2021)
- Food Ingredients North America (FI) (25th – 28th October 2021)
- Diving Equipment Manufacturers Association (DEMA) (16th -19th November 2021)
- Specialty Equipment Marketing Association (SEMA ) (2nd -5th November 2021)
- Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) (2nd -4th November 2021)
- IMEX America (9th -11th November 2021)
- ISSA Show North America (15th – 18th November 2021)
- Consumer Electronic Show (CES) (5th -8th January 2022)
- AHR Expo (31st January – 2nd February 2022)
- Shot Show (18th -21st January 2022)
When Exhibit In Las Vegas, Remember To Connect With Sensations Exhibits!
We have a reason to your big why! Well, Sensations Exhibits is assisting hundreds of exhibitors in Las Vegas from last 18 years with guaranteed successful project completion. Reason to these successful projects and happy clients is our own production/warehouse situated in South Valley View Boulevard C, Las Vegas. Having our own production house in Vegas enables us to deliver each and every project before the given timeline. Above all, this solves number of issues of the exhibitors exhibiting in Vegas. Per say:
- Storage: Enables you to store your booth at our warehouse at the minimal cost.
- Pre Set-Up Review: Gives you the benefit to review the pre set-up of your trade show booth at our production house.
- Low Logistics Cost: Whether its loading & unloading, lifting or material handling, cost of any logistic is lower as compared to the entire market.
- Easy To Handle Show Site Challenges: Any last minute hassle is easily taken care of while preventing mishap on the show site.